Set up by the Ministry of Health under MOH Holdings in 2015, Vanguard Healthcare aims to contribute to the growth and development of eldercare services in Singapore.
Beyond operating eldercare facilities, our mission is to encourage a spirit of innovation, develop manpower capability as well as evolve new models of care. We aim to spread good practices, encourage other players to adopt innovations and promote manpower development, so as to benefit the overall eldercare sector and boost its development over time.
Our first nursing home, Pearl’s Hill Care Home, began operations in January 2016. Woodlands Care Home, our second nursing home, began operations in October 2017. Tampines Care Home, the third nursing home, began operations in end August 2018.
Our Shared Beliefs
All staff of Vanguard espouses the Spirit of iCARE and the following shared beliefs:
- Integrity and Professionalism - Entrusted with a critical public mission, we must do the right things, do them right, for the right purpose, and with the highest standards of performance;
- Compassion - We go the extra mile to care for and respect our residents, clients and colleagues;
- Adventurism - We anticipate the future of elderly care and explore new models of care where few innovate;
- Resourcefulness - We take initiative to resolve challenges in our workplace by making the most of everyone’s different strengths
- Enablement and Teamwork - Together, as a cohesive team, we seek to enable the elderly in the community and embrace the marginalised people in our community to live their lives confidently
Vanguard’s Spirit of iCARE serves as the bedrock and mindset that we strive to live by to guide and support us in achieving our strategic focus areas and thrusts.