Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
We Respect and Keep Your Data Safe
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) protects your personal data while enabling organisations to use your data reasonably to serve you. Vanguard Healthcare Pte Ltd, operating a group of Nursing Homes and Senior Care Centres, respects and keeps your data safe by:
- Limiting access to only healthcare personnel who are involved in your care, and to the supporting internal processes; and
- Conducting regular checks to ensure that your personal data is only accessed by authorised persons.
When you seek care at other healthcare providers, we will share relevant data with them through trusted information systems like the National Electronic Health Record (NEHR) system.
We may use your personal data to invite you to participate or shortlist you in suitable care programmes, health screenings or outreach activities.
As a healthcare establishment in the long-term care sector, we share relevant data and participate in national and multi-agency efforts to:
- Review healthcare policies and requirements;
- Review programmes that ensure patient safety and improve the quality of healthcare services;
- Conduct disease surveillance to address public health concerns; and
- Train future generations of healthcare professionals.
Please be assured that if your personal data is collected, used or disclosed for these purposes, we will protect it as required under the PDPA or other relevant legislations such as the Private Hospitals and Medical Clinics Act, the Healthcare Services Act, etc.
Feel free to write to us through the Vanguard Data Protection Officer at [email protected]