Thank you for visiting the Vanguard Healthcare
website. This website is owned and maintained by Vanguard Healthcare.
: Unauthorised access or misuse of this website and the Materials contained herein is strictly prohibited. Offenders will be dealt with severely under disciplinary rules and may also be prosecuted under the Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity Act (Cap. 50A). If found guilty, offenders may be sentenced to jail and/or fined. If you are not authorised to access or use the contents of this website, exit now!
- Terms and Conditions of Use of the Vanguard Healthcare Website
WebsiteThe entire contents of this website, including but not limited to the Materials are owned by or licensed to Vanguard Healthcare and/or Vanguard Healthcare’s contributors, as applicable. Unless otherwise stated, the Materials published on this website are the copyright of Vanguard Healthcare and/or Vanguard Healthcare’s contributors and all the necessary permissions for sharing and use thereof have been obtained accordingly.
- Restrictions on use of Materials
- Except as otherwise provided in this TOU, the Materials in this website may not be copied, distributed, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, or otherwise modified in any way, without the prior written permission of Vanguard Healthcare.
- Vanguard Healthcare grants you a revocable, non-exclusive right to access, download, copy, and use the Materials subject to the following conditions:
- The Materials are not used in any misleading way;
- The Materials are not used for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service;
- The Materials have not been specifically indicated to be excluded and are therefore not to be copied or distributed;
Copying is not done for any commercial purpose including but not limited to trading, building commercial databases, and re-selling the Materials;
- The Materials are not used in a way that suggests any official status or that Vanguard Healthcare endorses you or your use of the Materials;
- The use of Materials does not breach any data protection laws; and
- All copies made are accompanied by the words “copied with the permission of Vanguard Healthcare Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.” You shall not remove, obfuscate, or obliterate any copyright notice that Vanguard Healthcare may include in this website and the contents thereof.
- Reliance on the Materials
This website is provided by Vanguard Healthcare for general information only and Vanguard Healthcare is not in any way involved in providing professional advice. Before relying on this website and the Materials contained herein, you are to do your own checks and/or seek professional advice, as necessary, given that this website may not cover all information specific to your needs.
- Disclaimer of warranty and liability
The Materials are provided to you on an “AS IS” basis without any warranty of any kind being given. Whilst Vanguard Healthcare undertakes to use reasonable endeavours to ensure the quality and reliability of the Materials, Vanguard Healthcare does not accept any liability and to the maximum extent permitted by law, hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express, implied, or statutory, to the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, reliability, timeliness, title, or fitness for any purpose of the Materials contained in this website.
- Use of third party information
The right granted to you does not cover use of third party rights that Vanguard Healthcare is not authorised to grant. You accept and agree that different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any third party information in this website. Vanguard Healthcare is not liable for any errors and/or omissions in the Materials and shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage of any kind caused by their use. Any use of the Materials accessed or downloaded from this website is entirely at your own risk.
You agree to hold harmless and to fully indemnify Vanguard Healthcare and/or Vanguard Healthcare’s contributors, as applicable, from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs) against Vanguard Healthcare arising directly or indirectly from your use of this website, your breach of this TOU, or any infringement claim by any third party resulting in damage and/or loss to Vanguard Healthcare and/or Vanguard Healthcare’s contributors, as the case may be.
Vanguard Healthcare, as appropriate, uses available technology for the protection of the security of any communications made via this website. Vanguard Healthcare does not, however, accept any liability for the authenticity, confidentiality, integrity, and security of any communications and other transactions made through this website. Internet communications may be susceptible to interception or interference by third parties.
- Proprietary rights
The Materials contained in this website, including all the information and software programmes are protected by copyright, trademark, and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title, and interest therein are licensed to and/owned owned and controlled by Vanguard Healthcare.
Vanguard Healthcare reserves the right to revise this TOU at any time it deems fit by updating the TOU page. You should visit this page from time to time and review the current TOU. Vanguard Healthcare may modify any information that forms part of this website any time, without the need of notice to you, and without any liability on the part of Vanguard Healthcare.
- Data Protection Policy
For full version of this website’s Data Protection Policy, click here.
- Governing law
This TOU shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. You irrevocably agree that the Singapore courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute arising from or relating to this TOU and for such purposes, irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts. Vanguard Healthcare reserves the right to commence or maintain any proceedings for such dispute in the court of any country claiming or having jurisdiction in respect thereof and you irrevocably waive any objections you may have to such proceedings being brought before any such court.